An injured worker in Colorado is entitled to all reasonable medical care and treatment needed to cure or relieve a specific work-related injury or continuous trauma or repetitive stress or repetitive strain injury. Medical care covered by Colorado Workers’ Compensation insurance claims include: medical, surgical and hospital services, dental services, crutches and orthopedic devices, hearing aids, chiropractic treatment, physical therapy, nursing care, etc and prescribed medications. Colorado Workers’ Compensation cases cover a variety of work injuries ranging from temporary disability to total or partial permanent disability.
You may be entitled to a settlement for a partial permanent disability award if you have permanent work restrictions imposed because of your work injury or job related injuries. Medical evidence will determine the extent of your temporary as well as permanent disabilities. The value of your claim depends, in large part, on the extent of permanent disability.
Contact the Law offices of Regina Walsh Adams and we will be glad to discuss the matter with you and answer any questions you might have. The initial consultation is free, whether we take your case or not; after that, our fees are contingent upon our recovering money for you on your case.
Depending on your case, benefits may include:
• Medical treatment with a qualified doctor
• Medical supplies and assistance
• Temporary disability / wage replacement benefits
• Permanent disability benefits / loss of earning capacity
• Enforcement of Awards / Penalties
• Death benefits for dependents
We successfully litigated or settled cases involving:
• Back injuries, including fractures, back sprains, strains, and herniated discs
• Head, brain, and neck injuries, including concussions and headaches
• Hand, elbow, arm and shoulder injuries
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Skin disorders
• Blindness and loss of vision
• Loss of hearing, ringing in the ears
• Hip, leg, knee, foot and ankle injuries
• Dental injuries
• Exposure to toxic chemicals
• Lupus, RSD, CRPS, TMJ, and internal injuries
• Cardiovascular, stroke, diabetes, toxic exposure and lung injuries
These are only a few examples of potential work related injuries. If you or a loved one has experienced an injury and want Colorado’s leading workers’ compensation lawyer to fight for you, email us or call 877-800-5575 now for a free personal consultation. We’ll evaluate the potential benefits and compensation you may be legally entitled to!